Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hi, Sybil?

Comparing my entry called "Evolution" from 9/4/08 and then the one from now, "Lost: Hope"...all I can say is "Dang."

Too many cruelty cases in the last couple months, I'd say.

Perhaps I will get my mojo back. I forgot how the hopeful feels. I did get my favorite longterm iso kitten out into a fabulous home today...little Silka. That's something good. Two black brother kitties are going home together (!) tomorrow. And we will go check the trap in the empty triple decker apartment and get that poor, abandoned cat in the morning. I did some good stuff this week, skull hacking aside. Tomorrow is sure to be a snow day, Christmas is next week...I'll have five days off in a row and holy jeebus do I love my little three-legged dog...who incidentally wants to go to bed, I can tell.
I'll be ok.

No comments: